We have a unique opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join our team.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Establishes and maintains technical leadership of Company’s equipment product lines. Implements product development programs providing this leadership on a timely basis.
- Maintains product quality standards that meet Company objectives.
- Maintains cost leadership in Company’s products lines, commensurate with quality objectives.
- Maintains design standards yielding products with high degree of safety to both persons and property.
- Provides technical assistance to Marketing and Sales, particularly in areas of product planning and technical sales.
- Provides technical support for Manufacturing in solving design-related problems and maintaining food quality.
- Employs suitable resources outside the Company, where necessary, to assure proper use of available technology and specialized capabilities required to fully meet department goals and objectives.
- Daily supervision of department personnel.
- Provides working climate leading to professional development and progress of department personnel. Provides personal opportunities to maximize potential and productivity of each individual.
- Assists other managers, when assigned, in projects outside the scope of direct functional responsibility.
The qualified candidate will have a BSME along with a minimum of 15 years of progressive Engineering managerial experience in the design of commercial appliances or a similar product line as well as previous experience in product innovation design and execution.
For more information about Broaster Company visit our website at www.broaster.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Broaster Company is the leader in providing high quality Pressure Fryers and branded foodservice programs for over 60 years. Broaster also markets Genuine Broaster Chicken® and the Broaster® Express food program globally to a wide range of foodservice operations. Headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, Broaster markets its expansive line of products through a responsive network of authorized Distributors. As a complement to the Genuine Broaster Chicken product line, the company blends a complete line of marinades and coatings, and offers an expanding line of ready-to-cook foods.
Since 1954, Broaster Company has been the leader in innovation and design and continues to build upon its decades of success.
Send your resume to Broaster Company, attn: HR Dept., 2855 Cranston Road, Beloit, WI 53511
Upload your cover letter and resume below or
Send an email to email@example.com.