Customer Service Manager / Sales Administrator
Why You Should Join Our Team
When you join Broaster Company, you become a part of a company that was created back in 1954 with the first patented commercial pressure fryer. You become a part of the history and heritage and a proud American made company.
You become part of creating special family moments that our branded products create. We love to hear our customer’s stories and see their faces light up when they talk about how their grandpa used to always take them out for Broaster Chicken on Sunday nights. You become part of the Broaster family.
Plus, our Food Innovations group is always developing new products and doing quality control testing so there are frequent food samples to share with the team.
We offer a very affordable and competitive benefits package and a family atmosphere!
What We Do
Broaster Company is the leader in providing high quality Pressure Fryers and branded foodservice programs for over 60 years. Broaster also markets Genuine Broaster Chicken® and the Broaster® Express food program globally to a wide range of foodservice operations. Headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, Broaster markets its expansive line of products through a responsive network of authorized Distributors. As a complement to the Genuine Broaster Chicken product line, the company blends a complete line of marinades and coatings, and offers an expanding line of ready-to-cook foods. Since 1954, Broaster Company has been the leader in innovation and design and continues to build upon its decades of success.
We are seeking a Customer Service Manager/Sales Administrator to lead and manage the sales efforts and processes as well as our internal team of Customer Service Representatives. This position will report directly to the VP of Sales. Responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership to the CSRs and Administration Team
- Build and maintain relationships and provide support to our distributors and customers
- Assist Sales in performing and reviewing market analyses
- Provide sales statistics to the VP of Sales and Business Development Managers
- Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating and developing processes
- Create and review Contracts and Agreements
- Establish and communicate metrics
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports to determine trends
- Provide analyses of Sales and Marketing efforts and provide directional solutions used to improve/grow sales
- Maintain internal and external communications
- Create and adhere to department budget
The required qualifications include:
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree
- 5 + years previous team management experience in a customer service environment
- Sales and Marketing business knowledge and experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Programs with expert level Excel skills
- Previous experience creating and analyzing sales and forecasting data
- Highly organized, precise documentation skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to set and meet timelines
- Previous experience with CRM and ERP systems
- The ability to travel with occasional overnight stays
Send your resume to Broaster Company, attn: HR Dept., 2855 Cranston Road, Beloit, WI 53511
Upload your cover letter and resume below or
Send an email to email@example.com.