We are seeking a Engineering Manager to join our team!
Our Engineering Manager is responsible for leading, planning, organizing, integrating and measuring the work of the Engineering department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Establish and maintain the technical leadership of Broaster’s equipment product lines.
- Implement product development programs providing this leadership on a timely basis.
- Maintain product quality standards that meet Company objectives.
- Maintain cost leadership in Company’s products lines, commensurate with quality objectives.
- Maintain design standards yielding products with high degree of safety to both persons and property.
- Provide technical assistance to Marketing and Sales, particularly in areas of product planning and technical sales.
- Provide technical support for Manufacturing in solving design-related problems and maintaining food quality.
- Employ suitable resources outside the Company, where necessary, to assure proper use of available technology and specialized capabilities required to fully meet department goals and objectives.
- Provide working climate leading to professional development and progress of department personnel. Provide personal opportunities to maximize potential and productivity of each individual.
The qualifications we require are:
- B.S.M.E. plus a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in the design of commercial appliances or similar product line.
- Strong presentation skills and quality control background.
- Previous experience in product innovation.
For more information about Broaster Company visit our website at www.broaster.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Broaster Company is the leader in providing high quality Pressure Fryers and branded foodservice programs for over 60 years. Broaster also markets Genuine Broaster Chicken® and the Broaster Express® food program globally to a wide range of foodservice operations. Headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, Broaster markets its expansive line of products through a responsive network of authorized Distributors. As a complement to the Genuine Broaster Chicken product line, the company blends a complete line of marinades and coatings, and offers an expanding line of ready-to-cook foods.
Since 1954, Broaster Company has been the leader in innovation and design and continues to build upon its decades of success. To learn more about Broaster Company visit our website at www.broaster.com
Send your resume to Broaster Company, attn: HR Dept., 2855 Cranston Road, Beloit, WI 53511
Upload your cover letter and resume below or
Send an email to email@example.com.