Associate Brand Manager, Marketing Brand Management
Who is Broaster Company?
Broaster Company is a leader in the global Foodservice industry in branded menu programs and products. Chicken is our overwhelming strength and we proudly offer some of the best tasting products in the marketplace today. Broaster markets Genuine Broaster Chicken®; available in Genuine Broasted Classic Original, Spicy, and Tenders. Our best tasting chicken is produced using the highest quality equipment; namely our own Broaster Pressure Fryers. Since 1954, Broaster Company has been the leader in innovation and design and continues to build upon its decades of success. Newer trademark food programs, like Broaster Express® and Rock County Smokehouse®, will also be key drivers for growth. Headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, Broaster markets its expansive line of products through a responsive network of authorized Distributors. At Broaster Company, we strive to be the best, and that means launching and growing the best brands, having the best marketing, and absolutely, attracting the best people. We invite you to become a part of the Broaster family.
About this Position
At Broaster, we aren’t just looking for candidates. We are looking for dynamic, creative thinkers, problem-solvers that have a passion for innovation and the ability to lead cross-functional teams of associates across multiple functional areas.
As part of Broaster’s Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in identifying key consumer and customer insights, ideate to create new product/promotional ideas, lead teams in the development of multiple product and/or promotional opportunities, formulate strategic marketing plans, and launch new products and services into foodservice channels to drive sales growth. You will work cross-functionally with associates inside and outside the company, and will have immediate responsibility and accountability.
Candidates should have a passion for our consumers and foodservice operators, a love of marketing, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to the complexity of multiple foodservice channels and a go-to-market distributor model. Expect to grow professionally.
An Associate Brand Manager will be a leader in our business. Your mission will be to refine and develop market driven branded food programs that delight our consumers and foodservice operators. Branded equipment will also be a priority towards satisfying our foodservice operator needs. You’ll lead cross-functional teams of colleagues from sales, food innovation and quality, purchasing, manufacturing, and distributor communities. You’ll help build plans to deliver on annual financial goals, bring the brand plan to life for customers, and you will collaborate with our distributor community to drive growth. This position is best suited for someone with a bias for action and excellent communication skills who enjoys working in a rewarding fast-paced environment.
Key Components of the Role
• Deeper understanding of the Brands and Brand Positioning
• Extensive understanding of the Competition
• Utilize business metrics and appropriate consumer insights to drive decision making
• Lead the Innovation and new product development process
• Collaborate on the strategy and execution of new programs and services.
• Collaborate and build a pipeline of next generation products that will generate growth.
• Collaborate with Broaster Leadership Team, Food Innovation, Marketing Communications, Marketing Agency, Manufacturing and Engineering, Sales and Finance,
and Distributor Community, to take innovation ideas from concepts to reality
• Partnering with the leader for Marketing Communications to develop breakthrough communications that will build brand equity and drive long-term growth for the business
• Develop a deep understanding of our current customers, and our potential customers, to drive brand strategy and innovation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field (MBA encouraged, not required)
• Minimum 3 years of experience; 1-2 years of relevant brand marketing
• Preference for food and/or foodservice knowledge
• Strong leadership skills and drive for results
• Strong communication skills
• Experience in cross-functional team management
• Ability to handle simultaneous projects and deliver in agreed upon timelines
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Some travel required (up to 10%)
• This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Send your resume to Broaster Company, attn: HR Dept., 2855 Cranston Road, Beloit, WI 53511
Upload your cover letter and resume below or
Send an email to email@example.com.