Instant Burger® cooks great tasting burgers and other food products evenly without flipping or splattering grease.
Direct Energy Transfer cooks from the inside, unlike conventional grills, griddles and ovens, which use heat to cook from the outside. Pre-cooking and end-of-day waste are eliminated with Instant Burger. Foods are cooked without adding additional heat to your foodservice area.
Its compact and attractive stainless steel design is ideal for front of the house cooking.
With its safe and simple operation and automatic shut off, Instant Burger saves labor by providing employees with additional time to focus on other tasks.
Menu items in addition to burgers can be cooked in the Instant Burger, giving you the ability to expand your offerings.
Instant Burger operates without the need of expensive venting and uses only a 120 volt, 30 dedicated electrical circuit, conserving energy and saving you money!
Instant Burger can be easily cleaned immediately after cooking with no waiting for plates to cool. Both plates can be cleaned by removing them and immersing them in water.
- Fast and productive – Cooks 2 fresh burgers in less than a minute. Over 200 burgers can be cooked in an hour*.
- Direct Energy Transfer– Meat is cooked through a direct energy transfer process where the energy is transferred directly through the meat.
- Compact – Requires only 23″ x 16″ of counter space. No hood required to operate.
- Labor efficient – Fast and simple operation increases productivity and cleanup is quick and easy.
- Versatile – Cooks hamburgers, hot dogs, sausage patties, chicken fillets, steakburgers, sausages or ground turkey burgers.
- Energy efficient – Contains no heating elements and requires no warming up and only uses energy while cooking.